Quality Property Management in DeSoto, Texas
Are you looking to hire a property manager in DeSoto, Tx?
If you are then search no more!
Uptown Dallas Properties is the perfect match for your needs. We are a Dallas-based leasing and property management company founded in 2013. We manage 300 properties and know the Texas property landscape exceedingly well.
We pride ourselves in being a family-oriented management. We believe this is the best way to offer a personalized customer service.
In 2019, Uptown Dallas Properties received two awards:
- Best Property Management Company
- Best Property Managers in Dallas
So, you can have confidence in our services!
Our ultimate goal is to provide a peaceful mindset to our valued clients in terms of their property investments.
Working with us provides the least risk as we offer a 60-day free trial run! We can start with a free rental market analysis today. Contact us at (214) 414-1769 or email us at Scott@GoUDP.com.
Our Property Management Services
At Uptown Dallas Properties, we want to make sure our clients are very satisfied with our property management services. That’s why we have set up several guarantees, such as a free lifetime tenant replacement warranty guarantee and an eviction guarantee.
Here are other extensive property services we provide for property owners.
1. Marketing of Your Rental Property
Uptown Dallas Properties actively markets your properties and quickly reduces vacancies. We start with a free rental analysis to examine the best features of your property. Then, we determine any improvements that will increase the rental rate. After that, we conduct a marketing study of the property to ensure the optimal rent price is assigned. Finally, we arrange for professional photos to be taken of your property to use in our marketing blast campaigns.
2. Tenant Screening Process
To screen tenants, we examine these 5 important checklist points:
- Rental History
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background
- Sex Offender
- Employment history
We also ask tenants to submit a government issued ID and include photos of pets, if applicable. Pets needed to be approved beforehand.
We also make sure that tenants are earning at least 3x the rental price to ensure they can meet the monthly payable. We require paycheck copies and bank statements.
3. Rent Collection
Uptown Dallas Properties enforce strict rent policies that are included in leasing agreements. We offer an online payment method, which is accessible to tenants 24/7, to save them from unnecessary stress. If tenants are consistently late in paying the rent, we will take care of the issue and communicate with them.
Generally, we don’t experience many issues or evictions as our tenant screening is very comprehensive. However, we protect our clients with our Eviction Guarantee and shoulder the court costs if it arises.
4. Property Repairs & Maintenance
We prioritize maintaining your property to increase the value of your asset. We are always alert in terms of maintenance requests and have an emergency line in case something urgent happens. We always adhere to safety codes and fix minor damages before they become full blown problems. We make sure that the tenants are satisfied in hopes that they will want to renew their leases year after year.
5. Detailed Financial Reporting
At Uptown Dallas Properties, we recognize that as our clients, you want to monitor your financial growth. That’s why we have an advanced system for you to access your various financial records and to assess your property’s return on investment. You can view your balance sheets, profit and expenses and bank statements through an owner’s online portal.
About DeSoto, Texas
DeSoto is part of Dallas County and is considered one of the oldest communities, dating back to 1847. DeSoto, a city praised for its safety, was named after Thomas Hernando DeSoto Stewart, a dedicated doctor.
Residents enjoy living in DeSoto for its positive job growth, range of entertainment, nature parks and diverse economy. The schools and shops are also within close proximity.
Here are interesting places you can check out in DeSoto, Texas:
- Cedar Hill State Park – This park is perfect for nature enthusiasts. You can do several outdoor activities like hiking, exploring the trails and biking. There are also camping sites and picnic grounds to rest up before heading on more adventures.
- Cedar Ridge Nature Preserve – Immerse yourself in fascinating wildlife such as birds, butterfly gardens and more. This Preserve measures 600 acres and is active in its conservation efforts to protect its natural environment.
- Lynn Creek Park – This spacious area is the ideal place to fully relax. It has a playground, a sand volleyball court, a beach area and a boating facility. There are also picnic areas to set up so you can spend more time lounging around.
- Joe Pool Lake – This scenic lake is perfect for engaging in boating and fishing activities. Joe Pool Lake is a beautiful reservoir measuring 7,400 acres. There are cabins, hiking trails and campsites available for active explorers.
- Windmill Hill Nature Park – If you fancy a serene time soaking in nature, then Windmill Hill Nature Park is definitely the perfect place. It’s famous for being the “Best Urban Hiking Trail.” Enjoy the leisurely hikes and pleasant atmosphere.
- Loyd Park – Set up a picnic and let your kids enjoy the playground. You can also enjoy plenty of hiking paths and go biking or horseback riding in Lloyd Park.
- Bahama Beach Waterpark – If you fancy the water more than the woods, head over to Bahama Beach Waterpark. A lazy river and plenty of waterslides are guaranteed fun for an entire day of leisure and entertainment.
Areas We Serve
We serve the following areas in Texas:
- Uptown Dallas, Frisco, Lancaster, North Dallas, Coppell, Duncanville, Park Cities, M-Streets, Oak Cliff, Irving, Victory Park, Bishop Arts
- Carrollton, Farmers Branch, McKinney, Knox Henderson, Lake Highlands, Richardson, Garland, Grand Prairie, Oak Lawn, White Rock Lake, Allen
- University Park, Preston Hollow, Kessler Park, Plano, East Dallas, Addison, Highland Park, Arlington, The Cedars