Quality Property Management in McKinney, Texas
Are you looking to hire a property manager in McKinney, TX?
If yes, Uptown Dallas Properties is available to serve your property needs.
Our company is genuinely passionate about helping property owners market their property investment and land high quality tenants. We’re also equipped with skills in dealing with property repairs and maintenance. And, we’re experts when it comes to rent collection and financial reporting.
In 2013, Uptown Dallas Properties was founded to offer wonderful value to property owners given our local expertise in Texas. We practice a family-oriented approach in terms of management. We also professionally manage around 300 different properties.
Working with us can give you plenty of benefits. Here are a few:
- Reasonable and negotiable management fees
- Discounted fees if you have multiple properties
- A 60-day free trial run to assess the level of compatibility with your specific needs
Don’t hesitate to contact us at (214) 414-1769 or email us at Scott@GoUDP.com. We’re excited to maximize your property returns and give you a hassle-free management option. Let’s begin with a free rental analysis!
Our Property Management Services
Uptown Dallas Properties is focused on long-term partnerships with our clients. We cultivate an open, friendly and positive atmosphere. It’s our primary aim to make our clients’ lives easier. We achieve this by consistently providing excellent property services. Here is what we do:
1. Marketing of Your Rental Property
As a property owner, you may have less time on your hands to conduct solid marketing activities for your McKinney property. At Uptown Dallas Properties, we want to take that pressure off and let you enjoy fully occupied units.
We initially conduct a free rental analysis. Once we’ve worked out the best features and set up an optimal rent price, we proceed with advertising. We use a variety of marketing methods and combine a couple of them. We blend the traditional and modern. We actively market online, offline and around us.
2. Tenant Screening Process
As a property owner, you may not have sufficient skills to strictly screen your prospective tenants. At Uptown Dallas Properties, we wish to place high quality tenants in your McKinney property.
We are knowledgeable when it comes to scrutinizing the background of an applicant. We thoroughly examine their criminal background to avoid creating extremely dangerous situations for you. We also evaluate their income level and financial sources. We want to ensure that they can provide a regular monthly income for you. Credit reports and rental history will also be carefully reviewed.
3. Rent Collection
As a property owner, you may struggle with tenants who frequently pay late or skip payments. At Uptown Dallas Properties, we wish to make your investment income for your McKinney property stable and consistent.
We have highly effective and convenient rent collection methods. The tenants know the consequences if they pay late and how much grace period they’re allowed. Our leases are well prepared and clearly state our rent expectations. In case of evictions, we will spare you the stress and file and manage the entire process for you.
4. Property Repairs & Maintenance
As a property owner, you may feel exhausted keeping your property in great condition. You may find your time consumed by too many maintenance requests. At Uptown Dallas Properties, we are fully capable of maintaining your McKinney property.
We will spare you from frequent property inspections, emergency situations and prompt responses to maintenance requests. At the same time, you’ll earn great savings from our discounted rates with our service providers and professional contractors.
5. Detailed Financial Reporting
As a property owner, you may feel overwhelmed from record keeping and keeping track of your business financially. At Uptown Dallas Properties, we send our clients convenient monthly statements and pertinent financial reports. This is to ensure that you’ll completely know how your McKinney property is doing.
About McKinney, Texas
McKinney is the county seat of Collin County and known as the second largest city. In 2014, Money Magazine ranked it as the “Best Place to Live” in the nation.
Residents are known for being friendly and welcoming. They enjoy living in McKinney for its highly rated schools, suburban ambience, great entertainment and natural environment. Families, singles and retirees would feel satisfied living here with its safe and well-kept communities. There are also plenty of restaurants and parks.
Here are interesting places to visit in McKinney, Texas:
- Historic Downtown McKinney – take a delightful walk downtown and explore boutiques, cafes and vintage shops. There are also several restaurants in the area if you relish a gastronomic adventure.
- Mitas Hill Vineyard – the best venue to learn about wine making and tasting several types of wine. Enjoy the lush views and sunny ambience.
- Towne Lake Recreation Area – a wonderful place offering different types of recreation. You can ride paddleboats and go fishing or play a game of volleyball in its sand courts.
- Collin County History Museum – If you’re curious about old McKinney, there are plenty of photos, exhibits and artifacts on display here.
- Erwin Park – For a city break, Erwin Park is the perfect place to visit! It offers several mountain trails and campsites.
- Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary – Hiking trails, wetlands and plant gardens are things to enjoy here. There are plenty of fascinating events, amazing exhibits and educational programs geared towards adults and kids.
Areas We Serve
We are located in Dallas but we manage several areas around Texas:
- Uptown Dallas, Frisco, Lancaster, North Dallas, Coppell, Duncanville, Park Cities, M-Streets, Oak Cliff, Irving, Victory Park, Bishop Arts
- Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Knox Henderson, Lake Highlands, Richardson, Garland, Grand Prairie, Oak Lawn, White Rock Lake, Allen
- University Park, Preston Hollow, Kessler Park, Plano, Desoto, East Dallas, Addison, Highland Park, Arlington, The Cedars