Quality Property Management in Plano, Texas
Are you looking to hire a property manager in Plano, Texas? If so, you’ve arrived at the right page!
At Uptown Dallas Properties, we make it our mission to:
- Keep the property owners and the tenants happy
- Create synergy by meeting each other’s business needs
- Foster tranquility and provide outstanding customer service
- Offer a strong property service package to our clients
We established our leasing and property management company in 2013. As Dallas residents, we have excellent local expertise of the area. We also follow a solid family-oriented management. Our professional team is tightknit, and we value excellence in our business operations.
We practice non-locked in contracts and offer a 60-day free trial run. We want our clients to willingly choose us instead of feeling trapped with a signed contract. We are confident in our management style and professional services and we want to give our clients that freedom to stay.
Call us at (214) 414-1769 or email us at Scott@GoUDP.com and let’s get started with a free rental analysis!
Our Property Management Services
We offer exemplary property management services. We are very deliberate in our work as we want to exceed client expectations and fully satisfy them.
Here are some professional services we offer to our customers:
1. Marketing of Your Rental Property
As our client, you get to relax and focus on your other priorities. We’ll take care of formulating and executing marketing strategies.
We take advantage of all marketing techniques. We carefully study and effectively employ our advertisements. To market, we use:
- Social media
- Website listings
2. Tenant Screening Process
For your Plano property, we’ll take care of providing the right tenants for you. We have years of solid tenant screening experience. As our client, you don’t have to worry about perusing documentations and assessing credit reports. We do all the extensive and detailed work for you!
Some of the elements we check for include:
- Criminal background
- Income level
- Credit reports
- Past rental history
- Past references
We are always meticulous when examining the financial background and the character of applicants. We protect our clients from those who will cause property damage due to negligence, as well as save them from those who are unable to pay the rent consistently.
3. Rent Collection
We prepare the leases as well as set and enforce rent collection conditions. Allow us to ease your burden of chasing after rent payables. We have developed efficient systems and as our client, your only duty is to check your online portal for the steady monthly deposit in your account.
We have cultivated an organized rent collection procedure that has proved successful for many years.
4. Property Repairs & Maintenance
Since 2013, we’ve proven dependable in conducting property inspections and maintenance. We are always checking for small details which helps to maintain the property.
We also have a great network of licensed contractors who offer us services at discounted prices. We are always glad to pass these savings onto our clients.
5. Detailed Financial Reporting
Record keeping has never been easier. We provide our clients with detailed and well-presented financial documentation of their properties at their convenience.
About Plano, Texas
Plano is a city that’s part of both Collin and Denton County. It has been named the safest city in the nation.
Residents love living in Plano, Texas for its suburban feel. Schools, housing and nightlife are considered topnotch. The city is full of cafes, restaurants, shopping villages, cinemas, and relaxing parks. Also, several corporate headquarters have established offices here.
Here are interesting things to do in Plano, Texas:
- Heritage Farmstead Museum – At this fascinating historical site, you can check out a traditional schoolhouse and discover the farming lifestyle of Texans during the 20th century.
- Go Ape Zipline and Treetop – This activity is perfect for anyone who loves to be adventurous! At Go Ape, there are swinging vines, rope ladders and 5 ziplines. You will also find beautiful nature, such as streams and woods, surrounding the area.
- Plano Station – The Plano station, completed in 1908, is considered a fascinating historical site. Not only can you admire its Spanish Revivalist architecture, you can also access and explore the Railway Museum.
- Angelika Film Center Plano – This independent cinema is magnificent in Art Deco architecture. You can watch a film, observe the array of art pieces or dine at the indoor café.
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve – This attraction has well-maintained trails, lovely hiking paths and a pavilion. It’s the most peaceful setting for nature enthusiasts.
- Shops at Legacy – This is the perfect place for some well-deserved retail therapy. This shopping district is filled with upscale boutiques and delicious eateries.
- Bob Woodruff Park – This, again, is a perfect location for any nature lover. It is also a great spot for families to spend time outdoors. At Bob Woodruff Park, you fill find scenic lakes, a children’s playground and beautiful picnic spots.
Areas We Serve
We are primarily based in Dallas, but we serve several areas in Texas:
- Uptown Dallas, Frisco, Lancaster, North Dallas, Coppell, Duncanville, Park Cities, M-Streets, Oak Cliff, Irving, Victory Park, Bishop Arts
- Carrollton/Farmers Branch, McKinney, Knox Henderson, Lake Highlands, Richardson, Garland, Grand Prairie, Oak Lawn, White Rock Lake, Allen
- University Park, Preston Hollow, Kessler Park, Desoto, East Dallas, Addison, Highland Park, Arlington, The Cedars